- Unfortunately, at this time vaccine appointments can ONLY be scheduled through "Connect" (Weill Cornell Connect). We will update our website as soon as this situation changes.
- The Center on Aging and our offices do not have access to the scheduling system at the COVID Vaccination site and our staff does not have the ability to schedule patients for an appointment to be vaccinated.
- The Center on Aging will not be giving the vaccines in the clinic due to limitations in vaccine storage and allotted space for safe social distancing.
- If there are no available dates and time showing up within "Connect" (Weill Cornell Connect) online or in the app, please check back at another time or day to see if available appointment slots appear.
- You are highly encouraged to try to register in the community for the COVID-19 vaccine. Please see bottom for more information.
- You will need to receive the second vaccine at the same location that you received the first dose of your vaccine.
PROCEDURE FOR SCHEDULING VIA "CONNECT" (Weill Cornell Connect):
1. Go to 'Visits", scroll to the bottom.
2. Click "Schedule an Appointment"
3. Choose "Tell us why"
4. Choose "COVID-19 Vaccine First Dose"
5. Complete questions as prompted.
6. Choose Date and Time, choose Confirm
LOCATION: Columbia Hospital Armory (168th St.)
Please note that this is currently the ONLY dedicated location provided by New York Presbyterian for vaccine administration to patients. There are no other vaccine locations announced as of yet by the NYP hospital and the administration.
OTHER OPTIONS FOR COVID-19 VACCINE SCHEDULING
Here are several websites you may wish to visit for vaccine scheduling:
MORE VACCINE INFORMATION and EXPECTED SIDE EFFECTS: